Volunteering is a lifestyle choice and our volunteers are a diverse group.
- parents with grown-up children
- active retirees
- Albert Street Uniting Church congregation members
- corporate groups
- provide a valuable stepping stone back into the work force
- be a fantastic way to gain experience
- be a great way to give something back to your community
- provide your workplace with an opportunity for team-building while supporting your community
Volunteers play a vital role within Wesley Mission Brisbane
As a large organisation delivering a broad range of community services, Wesley Mission Brisbane offers a range of volunteer roles located across Metropolitan Brisbane, Hervey Bay and Gold Coast regions. Our volunteers can apply their skills to a range of activities. There are volunteer roles in supporting people with disabilities, aged care, providing transport, mentoring young people, administrative support, running cafes and kiosks, tutoring, event organisation and many other areas of community service.
Check out some of our volunteer profiles:
How much is enough?
How often you volunteer is up to you. We know your time is valuable and appreciate whatever you can give whether it is volunteering occasionally or on a regular basis. We will give you the support you need to make the most of your volunteering experience.
Our core volunteer service teams include:
- aged care
- community centre
- disability support
- emergency relief
- kiosk and cafe
- literary Services
If you would like to volunteer with us please complete our online registration form.
For more information please contact us:
Phone 07 3621 4669