Wills and Bequests
Ways you can make a bequest
Here are some options for including a Bequest in your Will.
- Leaving a proportion of your Estate to Wesley Mission Brisbane means that your gift will not be affected by fluctuations in the size of your Estate.
- Include a residuary clause in your Will, in order to dispose of any assets not otherwise mentioned, or leave a percentage of that residue.
- A specific sum of money you wish to donate.
- A provision so that if any named beneficiary cannot accept their Bequest it will go to Wesley Mission Brisbane instead.
- A Perpetual Trust which would provide ongoing financial support for years. Please contact your legal adviser, or the Marketing Communication Department of Wesley Mission Brisbane on (07) 3621 4677 should you wish to discuss this option.
- Life Insurance - all or part of your insurance policy can be gifted.
If you are considering a Bequest to Wesley Mission Brisbane and would like to know more about our work please feel free to call us and talk through your questions.
You can also download a copy of our Wills and Bequests brochure.
Your bequest to Wesley Mission Brisbane will have the power to change lives.
For more information please contact us:
Wesley Mission Brisbane
Marketing and Communication
Locked Bag 7005
Chermside Qld 4032
P (07) 3621 4677
F (07) 3621 4690
E Rochelle Nolan firstname.lastname@example.org