As the first provider of residential aged care in Queensland, we have been sharing in the lives of our elders for more than a century.
When the first residential aged care home in Queensland opened on our Wheller Gardens site in 1936, it was considered a challenging, even daring experiment.
This foresight paved the way for aged care in Queensland and we now offer 13 low and high care residential aged care homes across Southeast Queensland.
Wesley Mission Brisbane prides itself on offering high-quality; resident focused aged care in a safe and compassionate environment. All our aged care homes are fully accredited and offer a range of living options and communities to cater for individual needs.
Wesley Mission Brisbane aged care communities include:
- 13 residential aged care communities (low to high care)
- extra services options
- on-site therapy centres including hydrotherapy.
Wesley Mission Brisbane aged care communities offer a:
- safe home with professional, warm nursing support,
- commitment to the Eden Alternative® which aims to maximise each resident's quality of life,
- commitment to helping residents maximise control and independence within their life and
If you have a compliment or concern please contact us.