Wesley Mission Brisbane - Hospitality Services
Wesley Mission Brisbane Hospitality Services Central Cook Chill Kitchen produces over 3200 meals per day and staff there work hard to ensure the people they provide food for have a positive food experience. This means an evolving menu, to reflect the season and the feedback from clients.
Plating cards are produced to help the plating staff with:
- information about the meal
- how the meal should look
- what constitutes a small, medium and large serve
- information about allergy and special dietary requirement.
Texture modification is an area Moorooka kitchen has excelled in.
- We are able to offer all varieties of textures and the various combinations of textures.
- All texture modification is done centrally at Moorooka ensuring the consistency of the meals is of high quality.
- Wesley Mission Brisbane embraced the new National Standards for Texture modified foods and has changed over to the new standard.
Wesley Mission Brisbane has an in-house software system connecting to all communities. This system, Seymour, captures all resident food requirements. The information is then instantly available for the plating teams, ensuring they have the most up to date information about each resident.
View our video on Moorooka Kitchen below:
Wesley Mission Brisbane - Laundry Services
View video on our laundry services below:
Please contact us for more information about our services.
Phone 07 3392 6288