Caring for your child in the comfort and security of your own home. Our registered educators provide child care in your own home. This service is available to families whose needs cannot be met by other existing services.
- quality care by trained, professional carers
- flexible care suited to your daily needs, in the convenience of your own home
- planned experiences to stimulate the individual developmental needs of your child
- support by a highly qualified and experienced coordination team in accordance with In-home Care National Standards.
Our coordination unit supports both parents and educators through:
- regular home visits, phone calls and emails
- playgroups and free use of toys, nursery equipment and car restraints
- home safety advice
- access to specialised support services, equipment and toys.
Are you eligible?
If you cannot access other forms of child care and:
- work non-standard hours
- have a child or are a parent with a disability or illness
- have more than two children under school age
- live in a rural or remote area.
With our support you can explore the options of using your current carer, family member or nanny as your registered child-educator. Families using our service may also claim the Childcare Benefit as a fee reduction and may be eligible for the 50 per cent Childcare Rebate of parent payment (gap fee).
Our services are available across a wide geographic area so please contact us and let us help you with your childcare needs.
Please contact us for all enquiries on:
Wesley Mission Brisbane In-home Child Care
84 Kingsley Parade
Yeronga QLD 4104
PO Box 3179
Yeronga QLD 4104
Phone: 07 3392 9799
Fax: 07 3392 8982