Supporting Queenslanders for over 100 years
Wesley Mission Brisbane Community Services offer support and assistance for Queenslanders who need it. Whatever your situation, whether you need home help, child care, a hand up, something to eat, or somewhere to live, we have someone who will help. With almost 2000 staff and 600 volunteers right here in Queensland, we work hard to give you the compassionate, expert support you need.
Wesley Mission Brisbane community services offer:
- Community Care programs
- Allied Health Therapy Centres
- Hadden Place day respite for dementia
- Hydrotherapy Pool
- Balmoral Family Day Care Scheme
- Jahjumbeen Occasional Care
- Brisbane North Family Day Care
- Toowong Child Care Centre
- Yeronga Family Day Care and In-home Care
- Beenleigh Adult and Youth Service
- Gold Coast Service Hub
- Balmoral Uniting Community Centre
- National Auslan Booking Service (NABS)
- Youngcare Apartments
- Emergency Relief Services
- Employment Services
We offer everyone support and have a service that will help you when you need it.
To download a fact sheet on community services please click here.