Who we are
Wesley Mission Brisbane
Supporting Queenslanders for over 100 years. With almost 2000 staff and 1000 volunteers Wesley Mission Brisbane offers support and assistance for Queenslanders who need it. Whatever your situation, we have someone who will support and assist you.
Our services include:
- residential aged care
- modern independent retirement communities
- community care for the frail and elderly
- spiritual support
- day therapy
- youth support
- child care
- community support and drop-in centres
- emergency relief through food and help
- National Auslan Interpreters Booking and Payment service (NABS)
- Youngcare Apartments
- employment services for the disabled and disadvantaged
- support for the homeless.
Within everything we do we actively pursue our vision, mission and values.
Our Vision: A compassionate, just and inclusive society.
Our Mission: To walk alongside and in relationship with people to enhance personal, family and community well-being.
Established in 1907, Wesley Mission Brisbane is a Queensland based not-for-profit organisation.