Values and Vision
“A compassionate, just and inclusive society.”
“To walk alongside and in relationship with people to enhance personal, family and community well-being."
We commit to upholding the following values:
- Our relationships will be based on truth and honesty.
- By recognising and valuing the uniqueness of each individual.
- By assisting people to develop skills, build relationships, and remove barriers that potentially limit life opportunities. Through meaningful participation and collaboration we seek to enhance each person’s capacity, choice and control when making decisions about their lives.
- Through approaching our work with optimism and by encouraging people to celebrate life and pursue their dreams and aspirations.
- By pursuing the social justice principles of access, equity, and by seeking to support those who are most in need.
- Through nurturing a culture of inclusion, empathy and generosity in our relationships.
- We openly embrace innovation and constructive processes of change through planning, self reflection, evaluation, team development, and measured risk-taking.